Monday, January 27, 2014

iPhone & iPod SpeakerTrick



You all know that I love to come up with simple home solutions that are inexpensive and make my life easier. I love my iPhone and yes I used to be a Droid girl, so I know them both pretty well. However iPhone won me over for now. There is one thing that I wish could be better on iPhone, and that is the lovely speakers. When you take a shower, wash dishes or have a dryer running while you are pre-treating another load of laundry, the speakers are just not very kind to you. Yes of course I can dish some cash and buy portable speakers in every room of my house but why waste your money if you don't have to?

Place your iPhone in a glass, speakers down and YAY you can jam to any music during your household chores without a problem. Try it, and let me know what you think!