Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pay it Forward Weekend!

Friday Jan. 17 through Sunday Jan. 19 - "Pay It Forward Weekend!





Are you going to join the "Pay It Forward"? I have to say, I tried this before few times and I had this happened to me few times. The first time I was at McDonald going through a drive thru and when I got to the window the lady said: "Pay It Forward". At first I was like what and than she explained to me what happened and the little gesture made me warm and happy inside. Since I was able to return the favor, I went the next day and did the same thing. The 2nd time was when I was getting my coffee at Starbucks, this time I knew what was going on so, I just smiled and said charge me for the next drink and I want to pay it forward to the next person that comes in. 

As silly as the little thing was it made me happy and I knew it would make someone's day. So join us this weekend and do at least one random act of kindness. All you have to do is do something for someone without expecting anything in return. It does not have to be all about buying something, it could be as simple as you volunteering time or making a meal for a neighbor that is having a hard time. Keep in mind that it doesn't take a lot, just a lot of people doing a little.

You can also do this any weekend, any weekday, any year, all year, everyday. Just when you do it, tell them "Pay It Forward" and smile.


Click on the link below for more information and remember to smile :)


Pay it Forward Weekend!