Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is the best garlic press?

I believe I found the best garlic press!  Let me introduce you to Bru Joy.



 As I was making last night’s dinner, I could not wait to use my new stainless steel garlic clove press (shhh I selected a dish with garlic for only that reason). I was like a little kid in a candy store. Now, this garlic press costed a little more than what I would have ordinarily paid for, but I can not say that I regret that decision. I am actually giving myself a pat on the back. Now are you ready? Here is my favorite part, I did not have to peel the clove.  Yup thats right no clove peeling! I did try it peeled and not peeled because I could not believe my eyes but it worked perfect every time. Also, I like having the basket attached with a hinge and it swings out nicely to clean. For sure it won't get lost in the dishwater or my drawer. I am donating my old one to Goodwill because I did not have the heart to toss it in the trash. I know it sounds crazy, but the old one has been with me for over 10 years and he still look good. Bottom line is if you need one get this one and if you don’t need one still get this one, because you will love it!